Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, September 22, 2013

Feintsje and His Binky

 Friday morning I noticed Feintsje sitting on the couch in deep thought.  He is a boy who is rather attached to his binky.  He is also a boy who likes tools.  So I asked him if he thought he could use his pliers to get the binky out of his mouth.

Let me tell you, it was HARD work!
But he did it!
Look at how proud of himself he is!
Ah, yes.  With this one there may be no need for the Binky Fairy to visit.  Just a few simple tools and that binky will be history!

(not too soon though, i do enjoy the quiet a binky can provide me!)

No comments: