Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, March 25, 2014

On This Date, Two Years Ago

Yes.  This was our Sunday afternoon.

Sheets flapping in the breeze, THGGM lounging in the backyard reading a Lindbergh biography.

Spring time in Michigan is like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you're going to get.


And then there is TODAY.  Ugh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THGGY looks pretty comfortable in that chair. I have been wanting one of those, thanks for reminding me! If I'm going to live at the sporting fields his summer, there's no reason why one shouldn't be comfortable.
I'm loving your fence, clear from over here! :-0

Jen

Melissa said...

Really - that chair doesn't look this least bit comfortable to me.

We've been having weird weather here too.

Anonymous said...

Once I saw a movie in which an old lady made sure she got the chocolate with the right filling: one little bite, no good, back in the box, second one, no good, back, etc till she had the three she wanted most. 12 chocolates with little bites stayed in the box, haha, not presentable anymore though. Maybe we do the same, in the mornings we open the door, take one sniff and.. close the door, other mornings one snif and out we go. When I think back to how my parents and grandparents and those before them had to work outside (farmers and farmhands) all year long, allthough I think in midwinter they found something to do in their not warmed and drafty sheds, I am thankful for present times, I can close the door between me and ugly weather thanks to them and present times. DM (not that I am scolding you, I feel the same)