Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, July 24, 2014

Last Week Friday Afternoon part 2

 Our last stop on a wonderful vacation, the Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive at Sleeping Bear Dunes.


 Beauty, everywhere you look!




 Heed the sign.  If you want to climb a dune, go to the Dune Climb, because the climb up comes FIRST leaving the run down for last.  It also isn't nearly this high.






 I cannot recommend Sleeping Bear Dunes highly enough.  It is such a gorgeous place.

That  pretty much ends our vacation.

The drive home was beautiful, filled with more cherry orchards, farms, corn, corn, and more corn, stunning lake views, deer in fields, deer running across the road, hawks soaring in the sky, and more of the beautiful wind farms.

Sigh.., it all ended too soon...







1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

THX for sharing. (((hugs)))