Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Weekend Away




THGGM had Friday off.  We left early in the morning for Wisconsin.

These pictures are from my aunt and uncle's condo.  I love everything that they have in their home.  But of course, I LOVE them even more!

We went to two antique malls on Friday where we found even more treasure.

I took hundreds of pictures, which no longer surprises anyone, so expect me to keep posting, because that's what I do.














1 comment:

Rebecca said...

OK. I've gotta admit I'd like to see this condo w/o the special effects. It looks absolutely charming. Glad you could get away. Sounds like a fabulous time.