Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, October 20, 2014

Today In My Little World

Just this boy for most of the day until everyone else showed up later in the afternoon.

So Feintsje got to go for a walk around the block with Pake, a walk down the street with me and Zeke, and a lot of riding on his Thomas.
 Pake was mowing, Feintsje was helping him.


Then it was time for lunch.

On a usual Monday, Feintsje and I have peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.

But this week Pake isn't working, so we went to Hunan for Chinese food.

His favorite was the broccoli and mushrooms.  But he didn't complain at all about the rice, chicken, or crab cheese.  And the crunchy fortune cookie was the best!  I liked the fortune he got.  He wasn't interested in my pontificating about how one should be kind even if there is no reward.  

No comments: