Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, January 15, 2015

January, January, January

January seems to be my "tiredest" month.

But I cannot believe it is halfway through already.

If it were possible, I would sleep through January.

But it isn't, so I am trying to be all grown up about it.

You know, not whining about how tired I am and all that.

Nope.  Not me.


Yesterday, Feintsje was so excited to create this building for Broeder.

There is a great little song on an episode of "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" that goes like this:

When a baby makes things different,
Find a way to make things fun!

Creating a building for Broeder most likely was not what Feintsje set out to do, but he "changed his mind" and made it into something fun for Broeder.

Broeder is 18 months old now, and I can already see how these two could grow up with a lot of interests in common.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm kind of sad I don't live close enough to our grandchildren to be familiar with Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.

But I DO know what you mean about TIRED!