Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, March 15, 2015

Famke's Sleep Over

Friday night was Famke's turn to spend the night.  She chose to have dinner at Arnie's AND breakfast at Arnie's!  I like this, as I could eat every meal there.  In between eating at Arnie's we did all the usual fun stuff like shopping at Michael's, playing with our American Girl dolls, coloring, and adding elements to pictures on Picmonkey.com.
 After breakfast we got to watch her participate in her last gymnastic class.  Wow.  I got tired just watching her!  She LOVED her class, and I am so glad we got to witness her excitement as she totally immersed herself in something just for her.

No comments: