Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Puzzles

 Today seemed like as good a day as any for cleaning puzzles.
 We cleaned them, we put them together.  The dinosaur ate them, and then we put them away.
I like days like this.  We read books, played I SPY, and I sang Ten Green Bottles while Feintsje counted them down.  For most of the day all he played with was this dinosaur and a piece of ribbon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spy is a sure and fun way to teach children the names of colours and odd things around the house, f.i. in the kitchen on the sink: I spy a wiry thing and it is red; a red nylon whisker (for beating double cream), I found I spy so helpfull in teaching children names they otherwise did not seem to appreciate to learn, there is no fun in: this is red and this is a whisker for children.As soon as they get the understanding you are teaching them names, the fun is over, unless they can outwit the adult. DM