Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, April 20, 2015

Could It Be?

 I think it is true!  Spring is busting out all over!  There are daffodils blooming in the backyard and a few branches of the magnolia tree have buds that are just beginning to open!  But of course, today there are April showers.  No complaining here.  The weekend was GORGEOUS.

 Feintsje was somewhat surprised that we went for a walk in the rain.  I just HAD to.  It smells amazing outside in the spring when it rains.  And I also know that rain tends to turn magnolia blossoms into a slippery stinky mush, and there is NO CHANCE that I was going to miss those first blooms this year.  It was worth getting a bit wet.

No comments: