Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Judy and Her Rag Tag Garden

I would like to have a gardener.


Someone with knees that still bend properly.

Every winter I think that I might want to be one, but then by this time of year I reconsider.  
While reading Elizabeth and Her German Garden, by Elizabeth von Arnim I became a bit envious of her.  She WANTED to do the gardening, but it was not allowed.  They had people for that.  No woman in her social position would dare to get down and dirty in a garden.  It just wasn't the done thing.

I'd be fine with that.

Just so you know.

No comments: