Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, June 28, 2015

On Thursday

On Wednesday Jonge spent the night so he could help me play with Broeder and Hertsje.
I found a game that used to be one of Jonge's favorites.
Hertsje really enjoyed it too!

Instead of playing it the ordinary way, they would draw a card without showing it and describe the animal.

This makes the game even more exciting.  Especially with only two players.
I LOVE to watch them play!

Like all children, the six grand kids each have their own unique personality.

As they grow, it is way beyond exciting to watch their interests develop.

Just this week I've noticed a coach, a teacher, and a storyteller, just to name a few.

I wonder what next week holds?


No comments: