Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, July 04, 2015

Nature Bracelets

Hmm.  Now I suppose that the packing tape isn't natural, but everything that we stuck to it is!
I forgot about making them in the spring, but since there is still nature all around us, we made them this week instead.
 Famke had a great time making hers, and helping her little cousins too.
She even found the most amazing teeny tiny blue flowers in some sort of weed in the grass.  
Is it weird that I find this SOOO fun to do?
I am sure I shall still be making these when the grand kids are all grown up.

Why should I stop?

This one even matches my shirt!

I don't know.  Doesn't it seem that by the age of 57 I would be used to being weird?

Maybe next year...

Anyway.  I think you ought to try this!

No comments: