Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, July 22, 2015

On Sale AND A Coupon!

 Last week I found these cute butterfly wings on sale at Michael's for 60% off, plus I had a 25% off coupon for my total order, even including sale items.

So I bought two pairs of butterfly wings.
Somebody LOVES them.

It is so fun to be three and to KNOW that you ARE a beautiful butterfly twirling, and spinning, and jumping. and flying from one fun experience to another!
I wish I'd bought six.

Today there was even a nine year old wearing them as he jumped around being a butterfly.

So hurry to Michael's, they just might have some left!

No comments: