Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, July 27, 2015

Picnic in the Trees

Saturday we drove up north to Grant to have a picnic dinner at my sister and brother-in-law's lovely home.

Whenever we eat on the deck, it feels to me like we are picnicking in a tree house.
Our menu consisted of potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw, and corn on the cob.
And it was ALL good!
My brother-in-law grilled pork steaks.

The boys had hot dogs.
 Feintsje demonstrates the proper eating of a hot dog.
 THAT'S how it's done.
Does that not look like we are picnicking in a tree house?

It does to me!
Sigh...

Daughter made caramel brownies.

They are soooo good!

Of course, I took over 250 pictures.

So, there WILL be more.

But this surprises no one.

No comments: