Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Froggy Park

We took our Marge's Donut Den donuts to the Froggy Park and shared them with the cousins!
Famke is not a morning person.

It was a year ago that THGGM and I took Jonge and Famke with us on vacation in Traverse City.  That is where we learned that Famke is not a morning person.

I used to be a morning person.  I'm not so much anymore.  I think I have a good hour or two from let's say between my second cup of coffee and my third.
Seriously.  Marge's donuts are THE best!

And the Froggy Park is awesome for kids.
It is all enclosed except for the entrance.

It is nearly impossible to escape!
We make our own little crowd.
Of course, IF there were a way to escape, Broeder would be the one to find it.
So he and I left early.

We both had a banana and a nap.

Good times.

No comments: