Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, August 03, 2015

On Monday We Make Things

I'm still "strewing" this summer.

It is working out quite well.

Quite well.

My project was making some books for drawing.

Nobody else was as interested in doing this as I was, but that's okay.  It's not all about me.

Repeat.

It's not all about me.
Jonge made a 3D circle.

He is also into drawing.

Mostly skeletons.

Famke makes cute dogs and cats.
This is our neighbor's daughter, who came to craft with us in the afternoon.

She made a small heart book.


I'm not sure why, but Feintsje is mostly an observer when we make things.

Feintsje prefers playing with his trucks, doing puzzles, or being a puppy.
 Kado made these guys!
Jonge made two swings for the clothes line poles in the backyard, so I drew a picture of that.

It's my fault that the swings are crooked, as I'm the one who tied them unevenly at the top.

I think it adds a bit of charm, actually.

I look for scrapbook paper on sale.  I don't believe I've ever used any of it on an actual scrapbook, but I just LOVE the paper.

So much one can do with paper...

No comments: