Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, September 13, 2015

And Then Friday Was Over

Um..,  yeah.

This is my Daughter.

She believes that no trip to John Ball Park Zoo is complete until you have stuck your finger up John Ball's nose.

I don't feel compelled to do that.

But I did take several pictures of the statue, as it is one of my favorites.

Not that I know anything at all about statues, but this one was around when my dad was a little boy like Feintje.

I remember my dad telling me that when he was a kid, they thought John Ball's name was Jumble.  I suppose when you grow up in a home where English is not your first language there can be some confusion.   John Ball Park, Jumble Park - toeMAYtoe, toeMAtoe.
 t


No comments: