Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, September 27, 2015

Grand Haven Again

So, what to do on a lovely warm, cloudy Sunday afternoon in late September?

I packed us a lunch and we drove out Leonard St. again  to Grand Haven.

While we ate, we watched this lovely scene.

Oh, and the picnic tables are gone for the season.  So sad.

The water was quite choppy today.

But we did get to see a large ship make its way down the channel and into Lake Michigan.

That is always fun to see!
The waves were beginning to splash over the south side of the pier, so we did not walk farther than the light, and stayed to the north side as much as possible.
See what I mean?

And it IS slippery when wet.





No comments: