Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, October 04, 2015

Something New

This weekend THGGM and I stayed close to home.

No trips to the Lake Michigan shore.

Both of us are sporting cold-like symptoms.

We did manage to go out for dinner in celebration of THGGM's 57th birthday, which was all kinds of fun.

But mostly we sat in our living room together, coughing, sniffling, and looking at paint samples.

This is what we've decided on - the color you see at the top of the picture, which came from one of those tiny sample cans.

This was our FIFTH can.
And for the front entryway, which I don't believe that anyone has ever entered from the outside as our driveway and garage are on a different street, this lovely blue!

Thankfully, the blue only took two sample cans for us to decide.

So, now we have a fall/winter project.

This time, I think we shall also paint this door.  On the outside it is a bright orange.  I'm thinking we shall paint the inside the same color as the living room.

Anyway...

This is what we did with our weekend.

Oh, wait.  Actually this is what THGGM did while I sat on the couch coughing.

Because that is what I do.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great choices - especially the blue. (Are you SURE you want to paint that door???) Hope the coughing has subsided. Wondering what's going on with the air pressure. My joints are exTREMEly stiff and sore...