Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, November 01, 2015

I Found It!

There has been much rejoicing over here!  I found my Kindle Fire, which has been missing for almost seven months!

All I could remember was that I put it away Easter Sunday morning to get it out of the way for Easter Sunday dinner.

But where, I had NO IDEA!

Today I was doing some picking up around the kitchen.  I was emptying out a bag that had a few boost
bottles that I had been saving, so I opened up the picnic basket under the buffet in the kitchen (i have three of them under there) where I knew I had other bottles stored when I noticed an electrical cord.

I followed it to the very bottom of the picnic basket where I found my missing Kindle Fire.

There are not enough words to describe my happiness at finding it.

Even though I can't remember putting it in there, I do remember putting the half and half containers and the boost bottles in there.  I remember this because I had plans for us to make barns and silos out of them over spring break.  We never made them (anyone want to make barns and silos?  i can set you up!).
Oh, and if perchance you are interested in what is in the other two picnic baskets (i tell you right up front that i am boring) One holds the decorations for my kitchen Christmas tree, and the other is full of rubber stamps - mostly bird rubber stamps.
In other boring news, today I also sorted my Prisma colored pencils!  I put them in a great place, but also made sure that I told a few people where they are.  You know, just in case I forget where they are.  It is exciting like that over here nearly every day.  Seriously.
In closing I shall note that it is still lovely out my living room window.
Sigh...

No comments: