Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Wednesday

There is NOTHING like an afternoon coffee break with these two four year olds.

They like to dunk their Steenstra's St. Claus Cookies into milk.

They know a good thing when they taste one.  Or two.

We also spent the afternoon making paper butterflies!  They REALLY got into it, helping me chose the best papers and suggesting which size print would work the best for different size butterflies.
The big ones were made from a 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper.  I found the directions on Pinterest by searching for Simple Paper Butterflies.  I've made origami butterflies before, but these truly were more SIMPLE.  And now I have a plethora of butterflies all over my house.  But I am NOT complaining!  

1 comment:

Karen said...

Gleaning ideas for when my grandchildren are a little older. Not that I'm wishing the time away, but you do make everything look like fun!