Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, July 07, 2016

Crafty Goodness

Have you ever tried this?
I think that you should!
It is sooo fun to do.
All you need are three clear plastic cups.
These are wine cups.
I used them for our yogurt at our July 4th breakfast.
I didn't really NEED them for that, but I did WANT them for this craft.
You know, for the grandchildren.

On the first cup I drew a simple stick figure.
Just one will do.
Next you place a cup over the stick figure and draw a face, hair, bows, earrings, hats - whatever you like.

Then turn the cup a third of the way around and draw another face, etc.  Do that one more time totaling three different looks for your one stick figure.


Now add a third cup.

On this cup you can draw three different outfits with accessories for your stick person.

I'm only showing you one option here, but it really is fun to switch them up!

Jonge enjoyed it too.

He made one for himself with three different looks that interested him.

He also made one for Feintsje with three different sports.

Kado is still working on his, which is all four Teen Aged Mutant Ninja Turtles.

He's holding out for more colors.

I used a regular black Sharpie, and a red paint Sharpie.  Both worked well for this.  I haven't tried it yet, but I'm thinking about putting a hole through the top of all three cups and adding a brad to make the turning smoother.

Famke hasn't made one yet.  She has been enjoying a very active social life this summer, and she is loving it!


No comments: