Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, August 26, 2016

Last Week Friday Morning


 Friday was a bit cooler morning, with a lovely breeze.

Not quite right for a morning swim, but perfect for playing lawn games.

And of course, a red-tailed hawk flew by and even posed for me.  He didn't seem in a hurry to leave.
 While I took a plethora of hawk pictures Feintje played in the sand.
Can you spot the hawk in this picture?
He is the white spot right in the center.
Time for inside games!

Have you ever played Sushi Go?  It's one of the games Oldest Son brought along for us to play.

No comments: