Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, August 25, 2016

Last Week Thursday Afternoon

It didn't take long before Jonge found Pake.
Soon there was a nice little floating group.
The lake was calm, which kept the seasickness away, and it was even possible to actually swim!
Sigh...

Seriously. I am sure that I get just as much enjoyment out of watching them than I ever would if I were in the water.

No need to worry about me. I know how to entertain myself. Mostly by reading. And look! I made friends!
Lots of friends!
Son-in-law got some much needed rest and relaxation.
It was never lonely as there was always someone to read near.


No comments: