Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, September 19, 2016

Just Monday

Hertsje and I had a very good time today.
She is working hard to master the hula hoop.
I found another cardboard suitcase at the thrift store, so we set out to create a house for a few of her favorite dolls.
But then she wanted a pumpkin patch in their yard, and that turned out to be SOO MUCH more fun for her!
I love it when she gets brilliant ideas like this!
But most of the day she spent being a kitty.
This is her, outside, demonstrating for me how a kitty scratches behind its ear.
Then she wanted me to do it.
Much like with the hula hoop, I left it to her to do.
And joy of joys!
The cousins came while she was still here!
And now for a short video clip of Kado, showing his true determination.  Can you tell that I LOVE watching these kids grow up?  Yes.  I sort of thought that you could.

No comments: