Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, January 27, 2017

The Week in Review

Okay.
Not so much a week in review, as a reminder to myself that drawing isn't the ONLY thing we do around here!
Yesterday, we baked muffins!

Nothing fancy, just plain old sweet muffins from the messiest page in my faithful old Betty Crocker Cookbook.
I did change them up just a bit.
I used butter instead of vegetable oil and half and half instead of milk.
When all was said and done, they ended up looking like a muffin tin filled with baseballs.
But, they were GOOD!
And we had FUN.
We even LEARNED something.
Well, I did anyway.
Stick with the recipe!

No comments: