Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, April 30, 2017

Weekend Fun

I have no idea why I can't put the words on this post where I want them to be, but I can't, so I'll have to start right here!
Our weekend started with this fun girl, Famke!
Pake had an appointment so it was just the two of us for dinner. Then, we got to do crafts! She already had an idea of what she wanted to make so we took it from there. I wish I had pictures, but the older grand kids aren't so thrilled about all the picture-taking anymore. Not that she actually SAID I couldn't, but I sense it when they would rather cover their faces! I'm trying to respect that, but let me tell you, it isn't easy!
Anyway, we had a great deal of fun on Friday night, and on Saturday we went out for breakfast and to our favorite thrift store and craft store. I'm thankful that everyone still enjoys those places!
Saturday afternoon we got to watch Jonge play his first scrimmage with his travel ball team.He made the first hit of the season AND the first run! I think Pake and I managed to stay through five innings before the rain and cold got to us. So glad we were there to see him play so well! His field position was third base, which seemed to suit him well!

No comments: