Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday At The Cottage


My view of Daughter, Oldest Son, and Famke in the very cold water of Lake Michigan.
My view of THGGM floating on his inflatable raft.
 Yup. That's right.
I'm wearing a sweatshirt, and those other guys are in the water.
I might as well tell you that I am wearing a sweatshirt that says "Up North" and I'm bothered by the fact that I am actual not up north from where I live.
I'm weird like that.
But it was the warmest thing I could find.
My family is hardier than I am, apparently.
From what I've heard, the top couple of inches of water was less cold.
Oldest Son reading in the hammock.
Among the many talents of THGGM - French Braiding!
Dinner was amazing!
Not much beach this year, but still plenty for all of us!
The fabulous deck overlooking Lake Michigan.
Feintje at work - or play, they both look the same.
A kite thingy with what looks like a large fan attached.



No comments: