Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, August 01, 2017

In the Afternoon

Filling my cup full to the brim with Lake Michigan!
 THGGM relaxed by doing a crossword puzzle.

I did one too, but I can't say that it relaxes me.
Feintsje bit into his sandwich at lunch and lost his dangling front tooth that has been driving everyone to distraction for weeks now!

Yay!

Now only time will tell if the Tooth Fairy will be able to find him here.

It's a big question weighing heavily on his mind right now.

I'm quite sure she will, but you just never know.
THGGM let the lake take him away today.

It took him quite far down from where the rest of us were.
Seriously.

The zoom on my camera is VERY good.

Especially considering all that my camera has gone through.
Of course, there are a lot of games going on all the time.

I couldn't possibly keep up with all of them.

But I will tell you that I DID play croquet today!

I did NOT win, but I think you could say that I deserve a trophy for participation.

For the record, Oldest Son won, Jonge came in second, and Feintsje took third.

Kado acted as my croquet-aid, while also sticking a badminton racket into my face while he asked me reporter type questions about how I felt about losing.

It's fun here!

No comments: