Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, August 03, 2017

A Bit of Antique and Thrift Shopping

This afternoon we drove into Holland to shop at Ditto, our favorite thrift store here.
I did well! Found a great Tommy Hilfiger sweater, which I wore for the rest of the day!
Oh, and also a pair of jeans, and a vintage wool blanket.

From there we drove toward Saugatuck/Douglas to one of our favorite antique malls
Saugatuck Antique Pavilion!
My best find was a Coach purse! I also purchased four ice tea spoons and a mug with blue stars on it. Quite apropos, considering this place is on Blue Star Highway.
Attached to the antique mall is the restaurant pictured above.

If you show them your receipt from the mall you get 10% off your entire order.

I had the grilled artichoke and steak salad with cucumber vinegarette dressing. Yum! I'm just saying, its worth the drive to visit even if you do not live close by!

And although we didn't stop there THIS time, both Saugatuck and Douglas have incredible shopping, eating and site seeing in their respective downtowns.

No comments: