Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas from Anybody Home!

There is still much that I need to do before I will be ready for Christmas tomorrow, but I thought I'd pop in to post a picture of the gift THGGM and I gave to ourselves.

It's an old beveled mirror. It looks like maybe in its former life it was part of a wall panel. It fits perfectly in our entry way.

The grid of bird pictures that were in this spot for years has now taken up residence on the opposite wall.  They weren't up yet when I took this picture, but from where I am sitting presently I can see them reflected in the mirror.

I moved the small tree I had in the living so the light can be reflected. Of course, since the tree is now in the entry way with the bird pictures, I added little birds to the tree as in years past.


It looks more magical to me done in Sketch Effects!

Oh, and my laptop (actually two of them) have come down with some serious problems.  Without warning the keys will stop working! I'm finding this a bit difficult to deal with because all of my pictures are held hostage between the two computers.  This one started working again after an upgrade, so I'm hoping it might last. Hoping, but just not sure.

I'll be taking pictures all day tomorrow, but if they don't appear on my blog, that could be the reason why.

Brunch for tomorrow is prepped and ready to go!  Just a bit of cleaning up to do.

Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

I hope had a good day and also enjoy Boxing Day.