Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, January 29, 2018

January Comes to a Close

It's been a typical January here.

I'm mostly hibernating, reading, and dealing with that yearly sort of January blahs.

But the days are getting longer, so there is hope!

And if you have been wondering if we still make things on Monday?

Yes. Yes we do!

Today Broeder learned to make his own cheesy omelette.

He was immensely proud of himself, and he LOVED it!


So, I taught him to make a two egg cheesy omelette in the microwave, and he is returning the favor by teaching me some of his amazing dance moves.

I thought it was going well, but, at one point he turned to me and said, "Hmm.., why don't you just sit down and WATCH me."

Apparently, I am not a good dancer.
 
Not that I'm in the least bit surprised by that.

No comments: