Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, March 19, 2018

Today At Beppe's House

At some point during this day, all six grand children where here.

But for most of the day on Mondays it's just me and Broeder.
Today he was a scientist, discovering interesting things about shells with a magnifying glass.
I do believe he liked what he saw!

Even the teeny tiniest shells amazed him.

And as always, he amazes me.

Although I've had Broeder here a part of every week for all of his life, he was mostly the baby of whatever crowd he was a part of here. 

This year I've gotten to spend whole days with just him.

He is an amazingly bright, energetic, and deep thinking four year old. 






Last week he asked me why I love him so much.
I told him it was because he is Broeder, and everything about him makes me love him!
I did list off a few of his delightful attributes, including his kind actions, his sweet heart, and his ability to keep trying to learn to do difficult things.
He looked at me and said,
Well, I'm still going to want to fight people.




No comments: