Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Day

THGGM worked very hard this weekend to get his pool ready.

It reached 93 degrees here today.

Standing at the door of my breeze-less breeze way to take this picture is as close to the outside as I got this afternoon.

I spent the day inside reading Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys.  I've been wanting to read it since the last time I read Jane Eyre.  Saturday I found it for 50 cents at the friendly neighborhood thrift store!  Reading in the air-conditioning is more my thing than sitting outside in unbearable heat.  It was a great day.  Hope yours was too!

No comments: