Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, July 06, 2019

And There Were Birthdays

Five of us in the family had birthdays in June!
For a few of them we waited until July to celebrate.
June is a crazy-busy month, isn't it?
Some of the party guests truly thrilled to the delight of bubble blowing!
There were gifts and happiness.
 Even happiness from the older members of the celebrants family.

I did not get pictures of the food, but it was phenomenal.  Son-in-law knows his way around a grill.

And the cake?!  To die from!  I had a piece.  Truly, I speak truth.

I shall be eating extremely low carb this coming week in hopes of staying alive (and now that song is stuck in my head).
These two.

Wonderful parents and hosts!

To birthdays!

(and to regrets that i didn't get pictures of everyone else's birthdays.)


No comments: