Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, November 25, 2019

Favorite Things

For years now I've been collecting antique glass baby bottles.  I don't know why, exactly. It's  just something I've enjoyed.
I even had two antique baby bottles for dolls.
Just two, not a lot.
While antique shopping in Wisconsin last month I found this lovely blue Amsco doll bottle sterilizer.
It had FOUR bottles.
Room for six, but there were only four.
Somehow, I had a deep desire to own this and complete the set with my two doll bottles!
Wouldn't you have wanted to do the same?
(please say yes.)
I'll wait........................................................

Shh.  Don't tell ANYONE, but this is what my American Girl Doll shall be getting for Christmas! 
There truly is no accounting for taste, and I do not pretend to have any.
But every once in awhile it's just plain FUN to buy something for no other reason than it gives one a little thrill to do so.
Well, at least I think so.

1 comment:

suzi failing said...

would love this
with all my old doll stuff


your cuz
suzi