Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day!



Quarantine Mother's Day was different.  Over here we are adjusting to "different".
Staying snug at home isn't difficult for me at all.  No businesses are suffering because I am not out and about.  But what I DO miss is hugging my grandchildren.  The younger three, still in the single digits, are still great huggers and cuddlers and I miss that more than words can tell. 
But even though this is hard, we can do this!  I hope you can too. 
I've never been more thankful for the technology that keeps me connected to them, and for those visits through the window!  I shall be leaving the hand prints on the glass.

No comments: