Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, November 08, 2020

Beautiful Fall Weather

Wow. This weekend. The weather could NOT have been better!
So, I watched sheets dry in the breezy warm sunshine, noticed the leaves as they fell, all while drinking FROZEN coffee.

I also had a book, of course. But it was deep, requiring me to look up from it from time to time to remind myself of what a beautiful yet humble backyard I have to enjoy all of this in.

Also? Fall smells AMAZING. 

But if you think this is all just a bit too perfect, as THGGM removed the sheets from the line he pointed out a rabbit carcass not more than a yard from where he is standing.

Oh.., I took pictures, for sure. This is NOT our first rabbit kill discovered in that same area. It looks as if our fenced in yard can be accessed by either a fox or a coyote, which I am told are not uncommon at all in our neighborhood.

I really love wildlife. But at a greater distance than this. 
 

No comments: