Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, August 05, 2022

Friday At the Cottage (Part Two)

Oldest Son brought his pizza oven.
Yum. 

Wood smoked pizza!

Not only is it delicious, it is also a great way to use up leftovers. 
My dinner time view is different on days when there has been swimming!

The birds are still singing for us.

Some of the birds I can recognize from their calls, even though I don't see them.

The Happy Chef! He is getting the coals read for S'mores.


Do you like your marshmallows slightly toasted, or burned? 
A close up from my dinner view. So pretty! 
 

No comments: