Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hopeful News on the Boy with the Gimpy Leg

Oldest Son saw his new doctor yesterday. For the first time since his accident in July, it was hopeful news! This doctor seems to think that everything is healing properly, and that with 8 - 10 weeks of therapy, he should be walking well without the 'boot'.

In the future, he will need to have one of the plates removed due to it's proximity to the bone.

He had a new CT scan yesterday, which may tell more. Apparently his most recent films weren't of good quality. Not even an oscar nod.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD NEWS indeed! SO happy for him and you...I know how we mommies always worry when things are not well with our babies! Yep, as I tell mine...you will ALWAYS be my baby!! HA!
Blessings...Elizabeth

Unknown said...

The CT confirmed that I'm healing, so I should be starting therapy soon!