Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My New Love

For thirty years I had one Valentine

This year, he is gone

Working out of town

I don't know how to tell him this

But I have fallen in love with another

Darker hair

Darker eyes

Squeals with delight when I stick my tongue out and blow

Kicks his legs when I say his name

Tries to pull his ear off

Pokes his thumb into his eye

Then slides it down his face

Until it reaches his mouth

Spits up on me

Teaches me that love doesn't go out of town

It stays

And circles around into a tiny little somebody

Who snuggles on my shoulder

And snores



No comments: