Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Surprise! I Bought a Book!


Okay. So there is nothing surprising about my buying a book.
What is surprising is that I paid full price for it.
I discovered it awhile ago while poking around at Barnes and Noble.
I liked it so much that I went back to look at it again, and try to remember certain things so I could make them at home.
But, my memory isn't what it used to be, so I bought it.
And I am so glad I did!


I want to make these clothes pin angels!
I have everything for them.
Now I'm just waiting for the time to make them!
Baby Boy has not been cooperative with my projects. (can you hear him, vocalizing in the back ground?)



I also love this!
Somewhere I still the the box of 'innards' to those 'never burn down' candles that were popular a long time ago.
I plan to use the innards, and a galvanized bucket.



I don't have the stuff for this look, but I do like it!




I'd tell you about this, but someone is being a whiny pants.
So, buy the book.
I LOVE it.

2 comments:

joyce said...

love Christmas decor books.

Yvonne said...

the ornaments hanging on the mantle? I did that in my picture window las year - very cute!