Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, November 10, 2006

Things I Want to Make

Waxed paper snowflakes for French door

Clothespin angels from my new Christmas book

Four shadow boxes, spelling H O M E

A lit Christmas village made from creamer cartons

Crochet basket-weave scarf

Photo Christmas tree balls

Solder photo jewelry pins

Polymer clay pins

Many sets of rubberstamped note cards - MANY

Hand-drawn Christmas cards

Totally touchable ornaments for Baby Boy's tree

Felt pins

Felt toys

Felt runner for coffee table

(felt overwhelmed writing this...)

4 comments:

Debra said...

...Felt overwhelmed *reading* this! :) But may you have fun making as many of these as you can. Blessings, Debra

Judy said...

Thanks Debra.

I tend to dream big.

Even if I don't get to all of them, I had an enjoyable time just thinking about making them!

MissKris said...

I agree with Debra...I felt overwhelmed too, ha! I wish I was crafty but my mind doesn't tend to work that way. Not enough patience, I guess. I tell ya what...YOU make them, then send them to ME...that way I won't have to go out of my hermit comfort zone and go to any of the overcrowded holiday craft bazaars!!

Judy said...

Oh, Kris, I haven't been to a craft bazaar in YEARS!

I just skip around to crafty people's blogs!

Start at www.turkeyfeathers.typepad.com and if she doesn't inspire you (but she will!), she has a complete sidebar that will keep you entertained for days...weeks...months...