Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, December 21, 2006

Baby Boy

I have waited twenty two years to have a baby around at Christmas time.
Although with Baby Boy walking and starting to talk A LOT he already seems to have left his baby days behind.
But I am NOT complaining. Oh, these days are SO much fun!
I thought you might enjoy this grin. I will say that seconds after this picture was taken, Baby Boy flipped out of the chair, which landed on top of him.
And I caught it all on tape. Which I promptly deleted. Because, it was just very sad.
He is a tough little boy and climbed, unharmed, right back into the rocking chair after a round of hugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie and sweet photo!! Amazing he has grown so big so fast and talking already!! WOW!