Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, December 17, 2006

Birthday Party!


Oldest Son and Daughter-in-law came up for 24 hours this weekend.
For the St. Nicholas Party, and, to celebrate Oldest Son's birthday.
THGGM and I LOVE Amazon.com and it's 'wishlists'. Shopping for the book lovers in the family has never been easier. Oldest Son was happy with his four new birthday books.
Baby Boy, who is surrounded by books at my house, seems delighted with them also.


Although I do believe he wishes for a few toys for his birthday.
At least in this picture he seems to be deeply contemplating something.


Birthday parties around here really aren't all that exciting.
Son-in-law is researching some new technology.
Daughter-in-law is reading a book for the pure enjoyment of it, NOT for a class.


Nephew Chris is helping Youngest Son fine-tune a philosophy paper which is due today.
Yup. We sure do know how to party around here.
The birthday treat was donuts.
We went to Hunan for lunch.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Just my kinda party - this is the way my family does thing - to be honest it took hubby awhile to adjust. I can't get over how big baby boy looks - babies do this - they will change overnight.