Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006

Our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were absolutely lovely!

Will be back with pictures.

On Friday, my power cord died. Thankfully, it is covered under warrenty, and will arrive on the 'next business day', which is hopefully today.

I feel lost without my very own laptop.

Son-in-law made me the adsolute coolest gift! I will be playing with this for the rest of my life. Seriously. I MIGHT let Baby Boy play with me..,maybe... I will post pictures, soon. I hope.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I am waiting with baited (bated?) breath - can't wait to see what the "coolest gift" is!