Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Favorite Smile


Oh, such nice toys and books bought for Baby Boy for Christmas! And, he loves them all.
But, the best smile came from playing Peek-A-Boo with the packing foam my new computer part came packed in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely a photogenic child!! And always looking pretty happy but then who wouldn't be with a grandma who loves him so??

Melissa said...

Awe - chewy little cherub cheeks!!

Thicket Dweller said...

I absolutely LOVE thrifting, especially at Christmas! Good for you for being thrifty.

Thicket Dweller, who also avoided the malls completely this year...and will do the same next year!

Melodee said...

He is so darling!