Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, December 29, 2006

The Girl Nextdoor Gets Married


Oh! What a beautiful wedding!
The church was beautiful. I walked past this church on my way to and from school four times a day for five years of my life and never would have guessed what a gorgeous mini-cathedral was inside.


They had two musicians, but between the two of them they played piano, keyboard, pipe organ, saxaphone, flute and some instrument I had never seen before. It was SO beautiful!
Cindy's dad sang two songs also.
Amazing, how those neighbor kids grow up! I can still remember Cindy coming to our front door on the morning she lost her first tooth. She happily announced that she had lost a tooth, and then backed it up by saying, "Well, I didn't actually LOSE it, it's right here!"

No comments: