Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Only Eight Months Until Christmas


The date on this drawing is from 1997.
Seems like I just drew it.
But, one cat and the dog have already melted away.
Wow. I really need to get busy and update this snow family of mine.

5 comments:

Hope said...

Judy, I was catching up this morning and just read your post from yesterday. When my little grandson was about the age of Baby Boy he was afraid of grass! Imagine that. He wouldn't walk on it at all. If you tried to put him down on the grass he would buckle his legs up under him. Thank goodness he got over that one. He is now 6 yrs. old!
I love your Christmas family drawing too.
Hope

Tournesol said...

Yeah for Christmas! I was already thinking if I'm going to make stuff I need to start soon! Love the pictures of BB, what a sweety. Ihave three boys who are 7, 15, 18 and I sure miss the stage BB is at now, it was so much fun.

MissKris said...

I am ashamed to say this, but I am not a huge fan of Christmas and when I read these so-many-months-'til-Christmas entries it depresses me, ha! I love it for it's TRUE meaning, but oh my...it has been a holiday fraught with so much stress and miserable memories that...as a family day at least in the PAST...I can't wait to get it over and done with. Hopefully, this year it will change. NO MORE FAMILY GET TOGETHERS!!!! Hallelujah! Just us and the kids and Little Man. Oh, and the Grand Poopies. Hmmmm...maybe as the day draws closer, I might even begin to feel a little...EXCITED!

daisymarie said...

seems you need some snow babies too!

Judy said...

Um. For anyone who may think that I am organized and plan ahead for the holidays, you are sorely mistaken.

I used to work in an office doing data entry way back when it was called keypunching.

I sat at the CPU and it had the flip-the-page sort of calendar.

To me, there was great joy when turning to the 25th of any month, and announcing how many more months until Christmas. I SO enjoyed the moans those announcements brought.

Annoying people is a weird sort of hobby for youngest children.

And, well, I am GOOD at it!