Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Of Books and Boys
Friday, Oldest Son called. "Could we come for the weekend?" YES!!! I am SOOOO excited that they will be moving back to this area. Oldest Son had two job interviews yesterday. Both of them resulted in second interviews, and he is interviewing at several other places in two weeks.
Baby Boy adores his Auntie and his Uncle. They share a fondness for great literature and picture books.
Have I mentioned how excited I am to have them move back?
I can feel your excitement all the way out here in Oregon! I will certainly be praying about the potential jobs. I've been blessed to have my kids close to home all these years...can't imagine what life would be like without them being close by. I'm happy for you, Judy! ((((HUG))))
That's such great news about having your kids move closer! Just getting caught up with your posts. The picture of Baby Boy and his new haircut. . . is there anything yummier than a little boy with freshly cut hair?
8 comments:
I can feel your excitement all the way out here in Oregon! I will certainly be praying about the potential jobs. I've been blessed to have my kids close to home all these years...can't imagine what life would be like without them being close by. I'm happy for you, Judy! ((((HUG))))
That's such great news about having your kids move closer! Just getting caught up with your posts. The picture of Baby Boy and his new haircut. . . is there anything yummier than a little boy with freshly cut hair?
It's great to be near family.
Mother's day just keeps going on and on! I very happy for you. Family is #1 - except on the rare occasion they get on my last nerve!
Are you excited that they are moving back?
Thank you for your comments!
And, did I mention that I am excited? More than just a teensy bit excited?
How lovely, indeed!! SOOOOO happy for you!!
YAY! How exciting for you!
The pictures are absolutely PRICELESS!!
Post a Comment